Laura graduated from the School of Journalism at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she studied advertising. She loves cohesive social media and all things strategy. Outside of school, is an avid traveler. She’s solo backpacked Australia, Thailand and Central America on a whim and been to most of the United States. Otherwise, Laura can be found running or searching for adventure in everyday life, camera in hand.
- Laura has been to a hospital in 4 countries (oops).
- When she was 5, Laura adopted a stray llama. His name was Leonard.
- In Sydney, Laura lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 9 other people and worked various jobs that frequently started at 4:30 am, which was horrible, but Sydney itself was amazing.
- A classic middle child, Laura is known for pranking her siblings and parents.
- Laura learned how to surf with a broken foot.
- Currently, Laura has 26 roommates!